BenRich Key Safe Box Wall Mounted New Verison, 4-Digit Combination Key Lock Outdoor Key Security Storage Box with Protective Cover for Care Workers, Cleaners, or School Children (Silver)
SALE PRICE: £16.99
- [UPGRADED VERSION] KEY HELPER: This extra-large box key safe has been designed to provide a secure and convenient way to store spare keys, access cards, or car keys. It is perfect for carers, workers, domestic helpers, business use, and holiday lets to gain quick home access.
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY: Its design has been improved, equipped with large internal space to store up to 6 standard house keys (internal dimensions: 126mm*79mm*40mm/external dimensions:132mm*91mm*48mm), significantly meeting your storage needs.
- RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from a robust metal construction, the outdoor key box comes with a weatherproof & protective cover designed to withstand all kinds of weather, which makes it perfect for external use.
- RESETTABLE CODE: This safe box offers the added bonus of simple code resetting by the user, meaning it is helpful if you are looking to change the code on a regular basis.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With all mounting hardware included and pre-drilled holes, you are able to wall-mount or ix it to any solid surface indoor or outdoor as you require.
Product descriptionColour Name:Silver
DESCRIPTION OF PERMANENT 4-DIGIT COMBINATION KEY SAFE
The 4-Digit Key Safe is a newly-designed model and features a push-button design lock. It is designed with a weatherproof protective plastic cover and includes installation instructions. It is designed for peace of mind, so you won’t be stranded or forced to shell out on a locksmith.
FEATURES OF OUTDOOR WALL MOUNTED KEY BOX
*Weatherproof plastic cover to protect it from the outdoor elements.
*Easy installation and needs no maintenance.
*Can be installed onto any brick or concrete surface.
Types of Key Safe Lock: Dials
Fixing Options: Wall-mounted
External Dimensions: 132*91*48mm
Internal Dimensions: 126*79*40mm
HOW TO OPEN THE KEY BOX:
1. Pull the plastic cover down to reveal the dials.
2. Rotate dials to the original code 0-0-0-0.
3. Pull the door fully open to add or remove the keys.
4. Close the door, realign the combination dials to lock the door.
5. Close the protective cover.
BEST LOCATIONS FOR A KEY SAFE BOX – INSTALLATION TIPS
1. It should be fitted in a position where it cannot be seen by passers-by – for example, it could be hidden by a window box, mailbox, drainpipe, or plants anyone tampering with it is clearly visible.
2. Remember the key safe contains a key to your home, keep this out of sight as much as possible.
|Dimensions:||14.3 x 10 x 6.4 cm; 480 Grams|