SANSCO 16 Channel 1080P HD DVR Recorder for CCTV Security Camera System, Support AHD/CVI/TVI/IP/CVBS(Analog) Cameras, Motion Detection, Email Alert, APP CMS Remote Viewing, USB Backup, NO HDD
SALE PRICE: £69.99
YOU SAVE: £20.00
YOU SAVE: £20.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 【5 in 1 Hybrid DVR】The SANSCO DVR works with up to 16 CVI/CVBS/AHD/TVI security cameras with 960H, 720p, 1080p resolution, and ONVIF IP cameras. Users can connect different security cameras from different brands for the most connected security camera system. DVR Built-in 1080P HDMI and VGA output. Hard Drive is NOT included(Max Support Up To 6TB).
- 【Need a HD Monitor】This DVR may not support some older TVs/Monitor with very low resolution, make sure your TVs/Monitors support output @1920×1080 pixels (Minimum 1024*768). Don’t use laptop as monitor.
- 【Remote Access and Mobile Viewing】Connect the DVR to router then download the app ‘XMeye’ into your Phone, Pad. You can remote access simultaneously on smart devices (IOS/Android) at anytime, anywhere with Wi-Fi/ 2G/ 3G/ 4G. You’ll never miss out on a moment with remote and local playback, no matter where you are.
- 【Smart Motion Detection and Email alarm】Smart notifications with email/ text alerts will be pushed to your phone when the camera detects the human face or shape or motion. Customize your own detection plan and zone for each camera, get peace of mind by receiving instant alerts and get notified of what’s happening.
- 【Multiple Recording/Playback Modes】You can customize your DVR with different recording modes including manual, schedule and motion detection. Various playback modes like event, tag and smart mode, are also available. Notes: An internal hard disk drive is required; it can’t record or playback without hard drive.
|Dimensions:||36 x 29 x 8.8 cm; 1.32 Kilograms|
See the details you need with this 1080p HD DVR from Sansco. It can record clear 1080N HD resolution video on every channel. This high frame rate provides real-time motion, ensuring you don't miss the best moments. These heavy-duty recorders are built with the demanding needs of security in mind. Capable of running 24/7, they come with multiple recording modes, pre-installed hard drives, and provide connection to your system through our mobile apps.
- Split-screen viewing ensure you to keep an eye on multiple locations at once
- H.264 Compression maximizes hard drive's recording time, as well as quickly transfers video for remote viewing over the internet
- Remotely view your cameras (sold separately) from anywhere in the world using iOS, Android devices, or Internet Explorer on your PC
- Hard Drive preinstalled, if the 1TB is not good enough, you have the ability to upgrade it from 1TB up to 6TB.
- 16 channel video input, HDMI/VGA video output (Use a TV/Monitor with resolution of at least 1080p)
- 2 channel audio input, 1 channel audio output
- Multi Mode: Record, Playback, Internet Access
Important to Know:
- Hard drive is not included, if you need the DVR to record or playback, install a hard drive on your own, or choose the DVR with hard drive.
|4 Channel DVR||8 Channel DVR||4 Channel with 1TB||8 Channel with 1TB||8 Channel with 2TB||16 Channel with 2TB|
|Input Channel||4 Channel||8 Channel||4 Channel||8 Channel||8 Channel||16 Channel|
|Live View Resolution||Up to 1080p||Up to 1080p||Up to 1080p||Up to 1080p||Up to 1080p||Up to 1080p|
|Webpage, Software Client||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ease of Use||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Size||26cm x 21cm x 4.4cm||26cm x 21cm x 4.4cm||26cm x 21cm x 4.4cm||26cm x 21cm x 4.4cm||26cm x 21cm x 4.4cm||26mm x 21mm x 4.4mm|
HD Live View
For protecting the things that matter most, having a security camera with 1080p HD resolution is vital. With HD clarity and sharpness, you won't have to worry about missing crucial details if an incident happens to occur on your property.
Despite popular belief, it is actually the NVRs and DVRs that detect motion. The recorders analyze every pixel recorded, and will notice the moment the pixels change as something or someone enters the view.
Easily check in on your home security cameras from anywhere in the world by connecting your recorder to a mobile app. These apps also provide you with 24/7 access to video (live or recorded) and easy-to-read motion event timelines.
Program your recorder to send you instant push notifications or email alerts directly to your smartphone or tablet anytime motion is detected on your property. This ensure you always stay in-the-know of events occuring on your property.
- 1x 16-channel 1080P DVR
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Quick Setup Guide
- 1x USB Mouse
(Hard drive is not included)
Standard Coxial Cable Connection!
Plug and Play – Consistent Video Signals
Sansco's Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is compatible with most analog security cameras. Those cameras record raw analog video and then transmit it to the DVR via a coaxial cable. The DVR then encodes the footage and stores it for safekeeping.
- Not to worry about the compatibility issues any more as long as there is a standard BNC cabling connection in your old system.
- The DVR is also compatible with all Sansco cameras, and most IP security cameras, simply hard wire your IP cameras to your router and start accessing on your DVR.
- DVRs signals are much more stable, compared with wireless NVRs.
Different Recording Modes
(Hard drive is not included, if you need the DVR to record or playback, install a hard drive on your own). Choose from three different recording options on a camera-to-camera basis. These options include recording footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. This DVR also includes a pre-recording function that will go back to record before motion is detected, so you never have to worry about missing those first vital moments.
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smart-phone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Not to worry about the compatibility issues any more as long as there is a standard BNC cabling connection in your old system. Simply choose the correct channel type on the DVR menu (Main Menu – System – Digital – Channel Type) and get to access your cameras in no time.