Yale P-PVC-RH-PC Universal Security Door Handle, Standard Security, 92mm centre, Adjustable Fixing Points, Built in Cylinder Guard, for PVCu doors, Chrome Finish, Visi Packed
SALE PRICE: £28.56
- Universal Door Handle: The Yale P-PVC-RH-PC Universal Replacement Handle provides standard security level for most PVCu door accessories
- Adjustable Fixing Points: Fits different door widths, having adjustable fixing points that cater for the majority of multipoint locks
- Standard Security: This door handle has a standard security rating, which means it can be used on all PVCu doors in your home
- Dimensions and Colour: The handplate’s dimensions are 24.5 H x 3.4 W x 1.4 D cm and it comes in a Polished Chrome finish, with a simple design
- Fitting: This is a DIY friendly product, supplied with all fittings necessary for fixing and it is suitable for both right and left handed doors
Product descriptionColour Name:Polished Chrome
Yale Universal door handle
The Yale Universal door handle features a distinctive design, with adjustable fixing points that cater for the majority of multipoint locks with 92 mm centres. Ideal if you are not sure what size handle you need or if you have an old handle with uncommon sizes.
Replacement door handles can be fitted in minutes without the need for any special tools or equipment. They are weather resistant and cycle tested to ensure prolonged use.
Adjustable Handle Specification
The spindles and fixing screws provided fit different door widths and work on a large number of doors that have different fixing points than most doors.
Universal security door handles are tested for resistance to corrosion and stainless steel fixing bolts provide improved strength and security to stop the handles being breached by force.
Multiple fixings pack
Supplied with multiple fixing packs suitable for various door types. For composite doors 115 mm spindle and 2 x 60 mm fixing bolts and PVCu doors 120 mm spindle and 2 x 74 mm fixing bolts.
The Yale Universal security door handles are available in a choice of colour finishes. They are suitable for replacing front or back doors on composite, PVCu and patio doors.
There is no need to remove the existing handles from the door to identify what size you require. Simply measure from the centre of the handle to the cylinder hole to establish the handle centres (92 mm) and between the two fixing holes’ centres (215 mm). Use the guide to check you are ordering the correct item.
Replacement door handle for Multi-point locks with 92mm lock centres, which can be used on PVCu, Composite and Wooden doors. Multiple fixing hole positions to cover most brands of locks. Spindles and fixing screws provided to fit different door widths. Smooth and durable handle operation. Durable finish and easy to fit. Finish: Polished Chrome
Note:Suitable for multi-point locks with 92mm lock centres
Concealed multiple fixing hole positions which suit most brands of locks.Weather resistant
First Available: 24 Jan. 2011
|Dimensions:||17.5 x 38 x 8 cm|