Reolink 5MP PoE Security Camera Outdoor with Human/Vehicle Detection, Dome Smart CCTV IP Camera Weatherproof, Time-Lapse, Video Surveillance Camera with Audio Recording, RLC-520A
RRP PRICE: £59.99
SALE PRICE: £44.99
YOU SAVE: £15.00
SALE PRICE: £44.99
YOU SAVE: £15.00
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Smart Human/Vehicle Detection: Backed by smart motion detection technology, this PoE IP camera can identify people and vehicles among all movements. Get alerts when suspicious person or car is loitering around your house or store
- Exceptional 5MP Super HD and Audio Recording: Boasting a high resolution of 2560×1920 with 5 million pixels, RLC-520A security IP camera can capture crystal clear video with vivid details. With the built-in microphone, it also picks up ambient sound for an extra layer of security
- Easy PoE Installation: This CCTV camera uses a single Ethernet cable to transmit both data and power. Simplified wiring means easier and clean installation. Plug-and-Play reliable connection for DIY enthusiasts (No Power Adapter Included)
- Real-Time Motion Alerts: Whenever the danger is detected, this IP camera will trigger alerts by sending real-time push notifications or alert emails to your device. You can watch live feed, be informed of the emergency, replay key moments – all can be done on Reolink App or Client anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible Recording Options: The surveillance camera supports 24/7 continuous recording, when movement is detected or during scheduled time. Videos can be saved in the micro SD card (up to 256GB, not included), Reolink NVR or FTP server. Choose a way you like and enjoy customized security
|Dimensions:||14 x 14 x 14 cm; 690 Grams|
- Question 1: Which version of Reolink NVR or camera system can work with this smart PoE security camera?
- Answer: The RLC-520A IP camera can be worked with Reolink 8CH NVR and Reolink 16CH NVR. The hardware number for Reolink 8CH NVR is N2MB02 or H3MB18, while H3MB18 for Reolink 16CH NVR..
- Question 2: What is the function of the camera's PoE?
- Answer: Power over Ethernet (PoE) is an advanced technology that embeds a PoE module inside the camera, allowing you to use a network cable for video and power transmission without using a power adapter.
Note: Smart playback only works on Reolink App or when the camera connects to Reolink NVR
Stunning Time-Lapse Function
Use time-lapse feature to capture hours, days or even weeks of activity like blossom and sunset, and turn it into a short, sharable and memorable clip. You can see the whole construction process in a few minutes, or capture beautiful views from sunrise to sundown. (Time lapse only works on Reolink App.)
Authenticity Verification Using Transparency App
This PoE CCTV camera is protected by Amazon Transparency and can verify the authenticity of each unit. You can scan the transparency code on the product through the transparency application, allowing you to view rich information about the product you purchased, such as product features, usage guides, settings, and Installation instructions.
Up to 100ft Night Vision
With 18pcs infrared LEDs and advanced IR technology, the PoE camera can see any movement clearly in the dark, crime has nowhere to hide. Your property will be clearly visible at night with the distance of up to 100ft.
RLC-520A PoE Security IP Camera Specifications
|Image Sensor:||1/2.7" CMOS Sensor|
|Video Resolution:||2560 x 1920 (5.0 Megapixels) at 30 frames/sec|
|Lens:||f=4.0mm fixed, F=2.0, with IR Cut|
|Night Vision:||30 Meters (100 ft) (LED: 18pcs/14mil/850nm)|
|PoE:||IEEE 802.3af, 48V Active|
|DC Power:||DC 12.0V⎓1A, <12W|
|Ethernet:||One 10M/100Mbps RJ45|
|Browser Supported:||IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari|
|OS Supported: PC:||Windows, Mac OS; Smartphone: iOS, Android|
|Smart Alarm:||Motion detection/Human detection/Vehicle detection|